Montessori Pink Level Word List Short Vowel /a/
There are two sets. One is in black text. The other is in Montessori red and blue lettering.
Print out on cardstock, cut, and laminate.
- reading with a partner
- tracing the words with tracing paper
- illustrating a story with the words
- writing the words on a separate piece of paper
- building the words with a moveable alphabet
- seeking objects that match the words
- creating artwork using a chosen word or word list
Please check out my Montessori Pink Word Lists bundle for the remaining short vowels.
LIFETIME ACCESS to updates!
See my blog, Carrots Are Orange for more Montessori lessons & ideas.
Don't forget to subscribe to my Weekly eNewsletter for loads of printables, learning, & parenting fun!