Montessori Blue Series Command Phrase Cards
This set includes 12 Blue Level Command Cards.
- To develop consonant digraph "action phrases"
- Phonetic reading
- Analyze sounds in words
- Increase vocabulary
Blue level phonetic reading
- Invite child or children.
- Take basket to rug area.
- Remove command word phrases from basket.
- Tell child: "These are phrases that make us do things. These words are called verbs."
- Child reads phrases aloud.
- Child does action.
- Repeat until all word phrases are read aloud and actions are demonstrated.
- Child does action without reading aloud.
- Return work to shelf.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- The action itself.
- Words are written all in red.
CONTROL OF ERROR:
Teacher, other children, Child's knowledge of oral and written language.
Phrases on the cards
See my blog, Carrots Are Orange for more Montessori lessons & ideas.
Don't forget to subscribe to my Weekly eNewsletter for loads of printables, learning, & parenting fun!